ENERGEZAP Sp. z o.o. has been part of the Mostostal Puławy S.A.Capital Group since April 2005. As a capital company, Energezap was created in June 1994 by separating the Energy Repair Department from Zakłady Azotowe Puławy S.A. The basic scope of the Company's activity includes maintenance and modernization services of energy devices and installations at the plant's combined heat and power plant.
The scope of services performed by the Company includes repairs and modernizations of:
- steam boilers with welding work on the pressure part in the scope of materials of groups I, II and III,
- coal mills, fans, coal feeders, rotary air heaters, slagging equipment, and ash transport,
- 30 MW steam turbines,
- pressure tanks, regenerative heaters, heat exchangers,
- steam and water pipelines,
- single and multi-stage impeller pumps, diagonal, gear, piston pumps,
- belt conveyors, wagon tipplers, coal crushers,
- installations made of PVC pipes and boards,
- welding and locksmith work,
- turning and milling work.
The company has the appropriate permissions, granted by the Office of Technical Inspection UDT, for the production, assembly, repair and modernization of, among others: steam boilers, and installations, pressure vessels, steam pipelines and equipment and elements of pressure equipment.
To take into account the scope and amount of repair works concluded, an expanded workshop hall was added, and appropriate applications were created for the renovation of pumps and power equipment.
The company is constantly expanding the scope of services provided. In the recent period, repairs and modernizations of equipment and installations at various technological plants of ZA "Puławy" S.A. are being carried out. This includes repairs of detection devices in the scope of repairs and revision of pressure equipment and devices, as well as repairs of pumps, heat exchangers of steam installations, resources, and technologies.
Prefabrication and assembly of steel constructions, flyovers and landings are also carried out. Ensuring high quality of works requires the use of tools and equipment. They are therefore regularly renewed and modernized
The most important works performed in recent years are:
- internal inspections and repairs of boiler drums OP-215,
- modernization of dust burners of OP-215 boilers,
- modernization of slagging of OP-215 boilers,
- replacement of downpipes and connecting OP-215 boilers,
- construction of steam reduction stations 10 / 1.4 MPa,
- replacement of steam pipelines 9.6; 6.4 and 3.2 MPa,
- modernization of filtration and regulating lines of natural gas hydrodesulfurization installations,
- execution of 42 tons of flyover structures,
- repairs of feedwater pumps and circulating water pumps,
- replacement of the OP 215 boiler water heater,
- replacement of flue gas ducts on OP 215 boilers.
The company, in its further operation, is preparing for the installation of power equipment, steam and water boilers, as well as auxiliary devices made jointly with Mostostal Puławy S.A. To this end, a systematic increase in employment, is carried out so that the scope of activities can be expanded without reducing the involvement in the current area. This goal is already partly achieved through the participation of several welders in the implementation of contracts performed by Mostostal Puławy S.A.